Hi everyone. First of all, thank you for the support I have received in the last 3 days since I started the De Vany diet. It is both humbling and powerful.
I’m on day 3 of the diet I’m finding lots of problems associated with it and some positives. Some problems are personal, other family and some practical. There are some positive notes.
Right now the positive is not winning…
- I don’t manage to eat enough to feel satisfied
- I refuse to take supplements, and I cannot eat the amount of recommended meat/fish (aka proteins)
- I have headaches. I guess due to the first 2 points
- eating differently from the rest of the family makes me feel very bad
- missing the “pizza all together” is even worst
- I eat at the place down the office and the only thing I can eat is (tasteless) salad. Anything with meat is in small quantities, or full of bread. Eating the food and throwing the bread is not an option, I refuse to throw food
- The price!!! Eating a small piece of chicken + small salad + fruit cost two to three time a more satisfying “standard” lunch. No, I’ll not cook at home. At home, I enjoy my family, not the cooking worktop.
- My homemade salads are not tasteless.
- I rediscovered the great taste of melon
- I rediscovered my love for Kiwis (the fruit, not the guys on a far away beautiful island)
- I’m losing weight
Conclusions – for now
- This diet will probably end at the end of the week
- I will limit my intake of carbs in the future, but will not miss great food moments (family events or invitations)
- I still have my fat belt, which after 3 days is normal
- I am curious to see if after the diet I’ll manage to keep my weight or if the De Vany diet is a lifetime commitment. A commitment that I don’t feel is worth it.
Have a great day. have a great life and eat well (whatever that is for you)