Hello, over the last weekends, I’ve been working on a videos series called “How to build a team” made of five minutes videos. This is the first video, and also my first video. It is about one-to-ones.
It would mean the world to me if you could leave your feedback and like on YouTube.
- Why you should stop having an open-door policy
- How to make a one-to-one work
- The rules of the game
- How often and for how long to have a one-to-one
- Running a one-to-one
- How to start any one-to-one
- How to continue the one-to-one.
- including how to manage rants
- and how to avoid awkward silences
- How to get feedback on your leadership
The next planned video is about the first two weeks as a new manager, who to talk to, which questions to ask (and why).