A list of my publication that are not on this website.
- What’s new in Cloud FinOps
- the French version Quoi de neuf dans le monde FinOps
- My daily podcast (if I manage to keep it up)
My second brain: all my ideas in connected nuggets
My Digital Garden, where I learn in public. This is where I store or index new learning and discoveries, connecting them with my current knowledge.
- my core beliefs
- live a great life
- having a great relationship
- communicate effectively
- personal efficiency
- information management
- leading and managing
- zt - the concept of strategy as a cardinal note
- negotiation and sales
- mentoring, advising and coaching
- learning to learn
- mental models
ebook - How to build a team: Proven best practices for the first-time manager
An ebook available on Amazon.
A Manager manages conflict, a Senior person handles quality - Frank Contrepois What is the difference between a Manager and a Leader? A Manager protects people delivering value—what I call doers. A Leader is a Manager that protects Managers and other Leaders. Read more. Previous page. Print length. 37 pages. Language.
As Senior Consultant for Cutter Consortium
- To Keep or Not to Keep Data?
- Is IT Late to Its Industrial Revolution?
- Analytics in the Real World
- Setting the Foundations for Cloud Usage
- Cloud Discounts: A Risk/Reward Model